We specialise in all aspects of real estate work and our team advises a wide range of clients including developers, investors, institutional property owners, occupiers and contractors.
As ‘full service’ real estate lawyers, we are able to provide support throughout every stage of a transaction or project. Where necessary we can draw on the expertise of colleagues in our other teams – including banking and finance, construction, corporate and dispute resolution. Our real estate services include:
- the acquisition, development and disposal of all types of commercial and other property assets and investments
- lettings and all aspects of landlord and tenant work, acting for a broad range of clients from institutional landlords to occupational tenants, including:
- general advice for landlords and tenants
- lease interpretation
- negotiating heads of terms on commercial leases and lease renewals
- Private Finance Initiative/Public-Private Partnership and other public sector property projects including the construction, funding and operation of health sector buildings, fire stations and schools
- drafting and negotiating real estate agreements, including:
- funding and joint venture agreements
- project and development management agreements
- promotion and collaboration agreements
- property finance issues, including secured lending and re-financing documentation
- planning obligations and planning advice
- options and pre-emption arrangements.
Our proactive, client-focused approach means that our lawyers work with clients and develop long-lasting commercial relationships.
We are proud to say that many of our real estate clients have been with us since we were first established.
For more information on our real estate services, please contact: