Completing projects to the agreed specification, on time and on budget is key in any construction project or development. Ensuring the right documentation is in place at the outset – and having access to expert advice in the event of a dispute – is crucial in meeting those objectives.
We provide comprehensive construction law support from both the project and dispute resolution perspectives.
Our expert drafting of construction documents supports the smooth running of projects and reduces the risk of disputes.
If problems do arise, we can assist in resolving disputes through all types of dispute resolution procedure and provide tenacious representation.
We also draw on the additional skills of colleagues in our banking and finance, corporate and real estate teams as required.
For projects we can assist with all aspects of the documentation required including:
- professional team appointments
- all forms of construction and engineering contracts
- ancillary construction documents, including warranties, third party rights, parent company guarantees and bonds.
We also act for employers, contractors, sub-contractors and consultants in relation to construction disputes. Our services include dealing with:
- Technology & Construction Court proceedings
- mediation and other forms of alternative dispute resolution.
For more information on our construction services, please contact: